I'm James R. Tramontana. Most people call me Jim. Some people call me Funny Pants. I'm not picky. I'm a writer, a rocker, a podcaster, a nerd and a nice guy. This website is my "author site," where some of the cool stuff I've made can be found and fondled.
Here's how you pronounce my last name:
It's like riding a TRAM in MONTANA.
You smoosh those two words together and your get Tramontana.
But my family rushes our pronunciation and sometimes the "o" sound more like an "eh" sound. Like, "Tram-EN-tana."
Just remember it's like riding a TRAM in MONTANA and you gotta smoosh that "M" between the too.
Here are a few things I'm known for:
- Creator of Ace Tucker Space Trucker
- Bassist/Lead Vocalist for Red Hot Rebellion
- 50% of the time-traveling electro-rock duo, Prime Floridian
- Bassist for Spitvalves
- Guitar/Vocals for Alias Clark (yes, the band with YouTube hero, Adam the Woo)
- Writer of comic books (The Mission, Vikings vs. Unicorns, Martians vs. Unicorns, The Way)
- My multi-genre solo music project, CRATERFACE
Some Notable Achievements:
- I have licensed dozens of songs for use in film, TV, video games
- At age four, I wrote my first song called, "Cheddar Cheese"
- I have won
- A ghost chili eating contest
- A fight with an entire toga party
- A mime competition
- I once was almost stabbed by a friend for treating Monopoly like a role playing game
- I hold a Master of Arts in Mass Media Communication from the University of Central Florida (and I'm still not sure how I pulled it off...)
- I have five entire drawers full of socks
I have a publishing company called Solid Arts and Science.
I publish music and words. Here's a playlist of the songs from my publishing company.
Wanna get a FREE EBOOK? OK. CLICK HERE