If you haven't heard the exciting conclusion of the special two-parter episode of Ace Tucker Space Trucker, what the hell are you waiting for? Take a listen, yo!
It's really good. I swear. But it might make more sense to listen to the first part first. I dunno. I'm not gonna tell you what to do. You do you.
The next new episode is in the works!I can't nail down an exact date yet but it's in the works and will drop in March. And it's gonna be awesome.
Shiny Objects!If you've been following this little newsletter for any amount of time you know that I jump around from project to project.
A lot, a lot.
So, I think I'm going to start having a little section at the end of each email that lists out what projects are active, what's stalled, what I'm pondering, where I'm going to be, etc. Kind of a TL;DR to keep you up to date (and ME on task!).
So, here goes:
Active Projects *
- Ace Tucker Audio Fiction: Writing season 2, episode 7
- Ace Tucker Novel #2: Writing rough draft
- Ensign Jimmy's Landing Party: Writing and recording Star Trek song parodies - music and videos
- Red Hot Rebellion: Band rehearsals for St. Patrick's Day show
On Hold Projects
- Red Hot Rebellion album #3
- Creativity podcast (replacement for Idiots With Instruments)
- Y/A "superhero" novel
- Vikings vs. Unicorns comic book
- Vikings vs. Unicorns card game
- Non-Fiction book: the only self-help book you'll ever need to read
Places I'll Be
- March 17. 10 PM. Blind Bob's. Dayton Ohio. Red Hot Rebellion St. Patrick's Day ROCK SHOW
- April 27, 28. 10 AM - 5 PM Gem City Comic Con. Dayton, Ohio. Exhibiting.
* Hold onto your hats. This section is going to have stuff flying on and off it like jelly beans on a trampoline.
I've always called the Ace Tucker audio fiction a "comic book for your ears." I really want it to be a real comic book too!
Speaking of making awesome stuff.
I think it'd be super rad to have each episode come with a corresponding comic book. So, if you know any GREAT comic artists that love truckers and Russian cyborg chimps, send 'em my way!